From: tor-talk [mailto:tor-talk-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Georg Koppen
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:40 PM
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] [!! SPAM] Re: Tor browser error message

MFP:
> Have done both - no change.

There is a bunch of other people suddenly having a similar issue, too. I
wonder if any of you has some third party software installed (e.g.
antivirus/firewall software) that got an update and is now intefering
with your traffic.

If you have such a tool running, could you uninstall it for testing
purposes (disabling might not be enough) and report back whether that
fixes it for you?

Georg

[snip]