Re: Tor and Thunderbird: Outgoing Email Unsafe?

I think there are some tormail services, but another one would
certainly be appreciated. If you have a webmail login, please NO
JAVASCRIPT/JAVA/FLASH/ACTIVEX/etc. Perhaps you could also offer
forwarding for people who just want to use your service as a gateway.
That way, you could save space on their accounts.