Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

> Assuming the worse, and disregarding volunteer exit bandwidth without
> some proper investigation, doesn't sound like a good approach to me...

Nobody does that, but I think its fair to say that if you want that
somebody can contact you about your node, you publish your contact
details in the directory. And if you enter wrong contact infos, you made
clear that you dont want to be contacted. I think marking them as "bad"
and waiting for the admin to show up is the easiest way to go. Lets call
it a "cry"-test. Just wait until someone shows up and cries.

best regards,
Jan