Re: Is "gatereloaded" a Bad Exit?

> You make it sound as though running an Exit node is a privilege and that
> people who run them somehow owe the Tor project? They're volunteering
> bandwidth, for the benefit of the network.

This was not my intention. But I think it should be possible to ask a
volunteer about what he is doing? And creating a freemail acc somewhere
isnt that hard I think? I'm not saying that they should put their real
name / email there. But at least some way to contact them would probably
make this whole discussion completely useless.

They are still working for the benefit of the network, but not as exit
at the moment.

best regards,
Jan