Re: [tor-talk] [rt.torproject.org #38223] Firefox Web Shortcuts

Sebastian, I like your manual method! I was not aware that Windows had a feature to create shortcuts from the desktop. I'll do that for the time being, unless someone else has an idea about why the Tor Button is blocking my ability to make shortcuts. Thanks!

~Michael