Re: [tor-talk] Giving Hidden Services some love

Why does Tor have to setup an official CA and passing some audits? Are
they even public?

And why should Tor even rely on that broken CA system? In my opinion a
self signed certificate is the best way at the moment to ship.
The tor developers should invest some time in the CA topic after Tor
becomes a well-known and accpeted network.

~Josef