Re: magic Wednesday

Robert Hogan wrote:

> Just looking at a few days in June for blutmagie, it seems to disappear off
> the radar shortly after teatime most days, then reappears some time after
> midnight. Eerily human behaviour, at least by Irish standards.

last Saturday I upgraded from version 0.1.2.14 to 0.1.2.14-dev. Now the
traffic distribution over the day looks more reasonable. Maybe it was a
software issue with 0.1.2.14. Of course a three day statistic doesn't
prove anything. Attached you'll find my last 24h traffic stats.

Keep you posted...

regards, Olaf

PNG image