Uzbl browser

I thought that I would mention the very new Uzbl browser
here since it might be a very good candidate for a simple
anonymous browsing tool.  I thought that due to the
simplicity of the design, it might be a lot simpler and
more reliable to create an anonymous "profile" with this
browser than other approaches.  It seems like a good
match for tor.

From the main Uzbl page: http://www.uzbl.org/

   Uzbl follows the UNIX philosophy - "Write programs
   that do one thing and do it well. Write programs to
   work together. Write programs to handle text streams,
   because that is a universal interface."

    * very minimal graphical interface. You only see
      what you need
    * what is not browsing, is not in uzbl. Things
      like url changing, loading/saving of bookmarks,
      saving history, downloads, ... are handled through
      external scripts that you write
    * controllable through various means such as fifo
      and socket files, stdin, keyboard and more
    * advanced, customizable keyboard interface with
      support for modes, modkeys, multichars, variables
      (keywords) etc. (eg you can tweak the interface
      to be vim-like, emacs-like or any-other-program-like)
    * focus on plaintext storage for your data and
      configs in simple, parseable formats
    * Uzbl keeps it simple, and puts you in charge.

This project is still in its infancy, started in April.
But since it is built on webkit, the core is already
written.  It seems that there is a large group of very
interested developers working on this and making large
rapid strides.  I look forward to their progress and
hope that perhaps someone with an anonymity bend will
see what they can do with it and tor!

Cheers,

-Martin