Re: [tor-talk] OnionBalance Hidden Service has over 1 million successful hits in just 3 days

Hello @all,

I've currently 10 processes which requests the hidden service via the
same TOR daemon. The TOR daemon receives every hour a HUP signal.
As fas as I understand my current setup doesn't help very much because
the circuits are always reused and only built new every hour after the
HUP signal. Am I correct?

~Josef