Re: [tor-talk] evidence that Tor isn't "amoral"?

Body dysmorphic disorder: people believe they shouldn't have all their
limbs or are missing additional ones. No doctor on his oath would dare
to "help" those individuals by amputating so they can feel "normal".

Anorexia: people believe they are too fat and should lose weight no
matter how thin they are. No doctor on his oath would advise them a diet
to lose weight or do a liposuction surgery so they can feel "normal".

Gender dysphoria: people believe they have a wrong gendered body.
Doctors sworn by their oath actually pump them with hormones and
mutilate their genitals so they can feel "normal".

Somehow for 1 and 2 our society advises solely psycho therapy, but for 3
we immediately advise irreversible surgery, because it's so
"progressive", "tolerant" and people like it on facebook.