Re: [tor-talk] Tor E-mail gateway - how to transfer messages from the Tor Network ?

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017, at 07:35 PM, Mirimir wrote:

> Neither VFEmail.net nor Cock.li require phone numbers.

Thanks, I appreciate that info. and I'm sure that it can be useful to
others as well.

I think you would agree, though, that as much as those two email
providers may have to offer in their own right, neither could be
considered "major".  One consideration, I believe, with lesser-known
email providers is that mail sent from them and/or mail from addresses
with their domain are more likely than mail sent from one of the "Big
Guys" to get  caught in spam filters.

As always, a trade-off.