Re: How are hackers breaking Tor and trojan users?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 09:54:24PM -0400, phobos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.3K bytes in 46 lines about:
: : How can Tor become Trojan / Rootkit, this seems not possible?  How are
: : hackers allowed to break user computers and not be illegal?  Why is JanusVM
: : working for XeroBank?  Is there a safe Tor Virtual Machine to use?
:
: You should ask Kyle why he's working at Xerobank, and what the status of
: JanusVM is these days.  I imagine he likes a paycheck; much like
: billions of other people.  I see he's responded to this thread, but I
: don't see a straight answer to your questions.

It's been pointed out to me that I missed Kyle's latest response where
he does answer point by point.  I can only blame my aggressive spam
filter, and lack of effort in not searching there first.  Sorry Kyle, I
based this paragraph off of incomplete information.  I believe you have
answered the janusvm/xerobank related questions.

--
Andrew