Re: Automated threat messages force limitation of Exit Policy (Softlayer)

Hi Mike,

Ok, I've updated
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tips-running-exit-node-minimal-harassment
with this information. Let me know if there is anything else you think
might be helpful, too.

Thanks. Will do.

A blog would be great. Another option besides publishing the actual
complaints would be to draft template response letters for various
cases and publish those. I'm sure other potential exit operators would
greatly benefit from such a collection, and it would be a great thing
to link to in that post.

I have started to collect statistics and some of my answers on a wiki page:
http://www.wiredwings.com/wiki/Torservers.net_Main_Page#Statistics
So far, there's not been a single real conversation with anyone about the legal status.

--
Moritz Bartl
http://www.torservers.net/