Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser Bundle 3.0alpha1 test builds

On Sat, 15 Jun 2013 17:44:14 -0700
Micah Lee <micahflee@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But soon (maybe Monday with your blog post) they will be here too?
> https://www.torproject.org/dist/torbrowser/linux/

Really, you should be using archive.torproject.org, not www. archive
links aren't likely to change ever. The main web servers are running out
of disk space, so I hope we don't add more non-stable software to
the pile. In fact, we'd like to completely get rid of /dist and move it
to its own set of dist.torproject.org servers.

In my fantasy world, I'd like to just use bittorrent and magnet links
rather than all of this https downloading stuff.

--
Andrew
http://tpo.is/contact