Re: [tor-talk] Until there's a REAL effing way to communicate, that evey1 can use, I'm DONE

Kostas Jakeliunas:
> Totally out of the blue, but if there were a forum which also had a simple
> way of subscribing to threads and sub-forums so that one could receive
> emails and *respond* by replying to the special email address used for
> relaying them the message, would that be something worth considering?
> (Perhaps it's too late and so on, simply wondering.)

That is an interesting idea.

Speculating... On the other hand: people might appreciate, that very old
threads in mailing lists don't get resurrected and that resurrecting
them asks for more thought, if you really want to resurrect them.

> [...]
>
> AFAIK, there's no such solution at present, at least for something which
> would effectively implement a mailing list allowing for active
> participation and even moderation from the email side of things. But it
> sounds doable, and might turn out to be a great benefit to the broader
> world of open source and so on. A project idea? :)

A new project for that wouldn't make so much sense. Rather using some
well designed existing forum software and then adding this very feature
looks more promising.