Re: [tor-talk] Until there's a REAL effing way to communicate, that evey1 can use, I'm DONE

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 05:22:26PM +0000, adrelanos wrote:

> At the moment most techies just don't believe or can't imagine that
> anyone has more difficulties using a mailing list compared to a forum.

I very much doubt that.

It's just that mailing lists/IRC work well for us, and browser-based
workflows are just too much aggravation to deal on a daily basis.

Of course there should be forums and all other means of user
support. It's just that people who're comfortable with that
should just do it, and don't complain on mailing lists to
sympathetic but otherwise preoccupied audience.

Really, just do it.