Re: [tor-talk] how to stream videos using Tor

Le 03/06/2014 16:29, nobody a écrit :
The website doesn't work for me. Javascript is completely enabled but I
can't insert any links or clicking on stream/download/upload.

These are demo buttons and input for links on the web site, only "click here to use it" button works and redirect you to the app, maybe we should change/clarify this.

Also http://peersm.com/peersm is complete blank.

Yes, thanks to advise, there was an unfortunate (and forgotten) end of May deadline for some old testing purposes, it's corrected.

I use the TBB 3.6.1-Linux

Aymeric Vitte:
You can use Peersm http://www.peersm.com (see the streaming demo video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVaE8UZzDlA and the starter links
http://www.peersm.com/?links-en) to stream/download anonymously from
Peersm or bittorrent networks or the web.

Even if not recommended for "normal" use you can use the TBB with Peersm
(I don't know what's the current FF version of the official TBB, you
need FF>=26 for Peersm, if not see http://www.peersm.com/?use-en)

Regards,

Aymeric