Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

> McMark wrote:
> I have been examining the number of what would normally be deemed as illegal sites sites on Tor.

Even though I take certain issues with it, particularly the call to cease
development of anonymity platforms, a more formal examination is here:

âA Review of the Available Content on Tor Hidden Services: The Case
Against Further Development,â
Computers in Human Behavior, no. 29 (6):2805-2815, 2013. Clement Guitton.

http://bayfiles.net/file/1gSsw/myJCs7/tor_hs_content-guitton.pdf