Re: [tor-talk] Illegal Activity As A Metric of Tor Security and Anonymity

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 11:29 PM, grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Even though I take certain issues with it, particularly the call to cease
> development of anonymity platforms, a more formal examination is here:
>
> âA Review of the Available Content on Tor Hidden Services: The Case
> Against Further Development,â
> Computers in Human Behavior, no. 29 (6):2805-2815, 2013. Clement Guitton.
>
> http://bayfiles.net/file/1gSsw/myJCs7/tor_hs_content-guitton.pdf

i have a follow up:
  "The Case Against Earth Humans Communicating: Conspiracy to Crimes,
Communicating Crimes, Communication as Crime - END IT ALL!"

the all caps at end denotes seriousness.

a simple procedure with focused ionizing radiation and i can fix this
for you.  (who needs more than the reptile brain? not you criminal
earth humans!)

best regards,
    earth humans in your best interest, incorporated.