RE: torcp problem

:    If you change the control port in the torrc file, you also
:have to change it in the TorCP GUI.  Then restart TorCP.

So the "ORPort" in torrc and the "Control Port" in the GUI should be the
same port?  I set them both to 7001, restarted--the onion had a red/white
check on it for a sec, then it went back to an onion with no check.  I
tested the browser and no connection.  Or did I misunderstand?

Eric