Re: Ultimate solution

Thank you JT, you expressed so eloquently what I have
been thinking.

Yes, please come out with a ready server package. I am
a noob who sometimes don't even understand the
messages in the log (and not at all the debug log). I
have been trying to get my boxes to run as servers for
weeks. No luck. And I don't know where and how to get
help. I am very grateful for the security tor has
given me, and would like to contribute to the
community instead of just taking, taking. It would be
great if we could have a default server package.