Re: Re[2]: Ultimate solution

This non-commercial clause prevents it from being "Free" and "Open" as the
OSI and FSF define it. Metasploit 3 has a similar license. TorPark is
still "free" as in beer, its just not "Free" as in speech. You can
grumble all you like about it, but at the end of the day, its still their
time and effort going into the project.

Sometimes, a "less free" license is required to keep your developers
happy. I wrote up some slides about this (as it relates to security
software):

http://metasploit.com/confs/fosdem/economics.pdf

-HD