Re: [tor-talk] Why corrupt government officials are strongly opposed to this Tor project (a Gestapo government run amok!)

Couldn't resist!

Certain individuals attribute structures that a society naturally evolves
as being somehow directed by an omnipotent actor. This actor is often cast
in the role of tormentor / antagonist.

For you your tormentor is the 'Gestapo government' and what you perceive as
its colluding branches, including *ahem* 'psyops' outfits in the private
media.

You're close, but unfortunately the truth won't appeal to your ego nearly
as much as the classic paranoid scenario you're living.

One tool you might find helpful is to consider the cost of persecuting you
in this way, when the government has cheaper and more effective forms of
silencing dissidents.

As general, more practical, advice, you are well on your way to being
involuntarily committed, if you don't want this to happen you should
probably limit your interaction with your local police department,
especially when you live in a world where all government agencies and Rupert
Murdoch are personally tormenting you.

-Travis

Twitter <https://twitter.com/tbiehn> | LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/travisbiehn> | GitHub <http://github.com/tbiehn>