Re: Hacker strikes through student's router

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 09:30:25PM +0000, poncenby smythe wrote:
 [...]
> thanks for being condescending though, really helpful and encouraging.

Sorry there; I should have stopped typing earlier.

The thing that bothered me was that I pointed you to a paper and two
FAQs, and rather than reading those FAQs and the relevant parts of
that paper, you instead answered based on what you thought the paper
probably said, and asked questions that were discussed in those FAQs.

Nevertheless, my response was not in tune with the level of discourse
we should promote on this list; I'll try to do better in the future.

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson