Re[2]: Tor limitation

Hello Matt,

Somehow,  I  don't think China will kindly look upon those running Tor
servers  inside  their  country.  Infact,  I  am  concerned  about the
integrity  of  Tor  servers  which  have  data passing through Chinese
servers, as it seems hard to believe their government would allow them
to exist without their approval.

Has anyone else had such concerns, or any answers to such concerns?

Regards,

ST

--
Best regards,