[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Torbutton 1.0.5 release candidate
On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 07:40:20PM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> When I click "use the recommended proxy settings"
> it moves everything to 8118, which is reasonable, but when I then click
> "use custom proxy settings" again, my old custom proxy settings are lost,
> and I need to retype them. Maybe Torbutton could remember them somewhere?
That can be arranged. :)
> > * new: eleven new locales
> This is great. Can you document somewhere how these work?
OK, I have updated the web site for version 1.0.5 and wrote pages about
the preferences dialog and contributing localizations.
> And last, why is there a chrome.manifest and an identical
> chrome.manifst? :)
Oh, shush! That was fixed days ago. =P
Changelog as of 184.108.40.2067
* bugfix: fix the about box in firefox 1.0
* bugfix: set the toolbar button to the correct state upon insertion
into the toolbar (ff >= 1.5 only)
* bugfix: clarify the wording of the one-liner extension description
* bugfix: bypassing privoxy with Firefox <= 1.0 is not recommended
* bugfix: remember previous "custom" proxy settings
* misc: new icons
* misc: keyboard shortcut re-assigned to ctrl-2
* new: previous proxy settings are restored after exiting tor mode
* new: if the torbutton proxy settings are changed while torbutton is
enabled, then the active proxy settings are updated to reflect it
* new: added twelve locales