Re: [tor-talk] Operation Onymous against hidden services, most DarkNet markets are down

Hopefully we are all familiar with the Golden Rule and are civil in our
discussions.
If you are an American - your rights are in danger endangering your
descendants.
http://petergraceonline.com/2014/11/06/help-save-lives/
<http://t.signauxdix.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg2zht4FW3LQ1Bj1px3k-W8p-VB856dyV0f1cCK-C02?t=http%3A%2F%2Fpetergraceonline.com%2F2014%2F11%2F06%2Fhelp-save-lives%2F&si=6284362694262784&pi=1cd8c95e-1181-476a-8dcb-57ae68cee486>

God Bless America.

--
Peter Grace         pcg@xxxxxxx   805-285-3063        GPG/PGP KeyID:
97A231C6