Re: [tor-talk] Operation Onymous against hidden services, most DarkNet markets are down

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 15:07:43 -0500
"Derric Atzrott" <datzrott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >> Could you please stop calling people that. Its rude.
> >
> > As rude as it may be, is it wise to keep people alert and on their
> > toes, rather than lolled into a false sense of 'perceived security'?
> >
> > Think if you yourself had 'something important' to communicate with
> > the world, and you came here and everyone patted everyone else on
> > the back and agreed that a Tor HS would provide all you need and
> > implied that everyone on this list can be trusted - is how you'd
> > like to be treated?
> >
> > I'd rather stay paranoid and safe.

> discontent and mistrust amongst Tor users leading to our eventual
> downfall. :P

	LMAO!!! Except Tor IS a government project.

	And the 'tin foil hat' 'conspiracy theorists' (that's not rude
	and laughably stupid name calling by the way) have by far the
	best arguments.