Re: [tor-talk] still unable to reach StartPage or Ixquick

On 13-10-07 11:44 PM, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
> Yes, the pages are timing out - immediately, repeatedly, spread out
> dozenS of times over a week.  Also happening on DDG.  I would've used
> dozens of circuits & new identities.  Some were U.S. exit relays.   The
> only way I know of that could happen, is if the site's down (They aren't
> for regular Fx), or if they're blocking Tor traffic.  Or something's
> interfering w/ TBB getting to them.   DDG has also been unreachable w/
> TBB.  The newer 0.2.3.25-13 has the same issue.
>
> Either it's not happening to that many TBB users, or;
> Not that many actually use Startpage / Ixquick;
> Other than you, list users are too busy to reply a "works for me," or
> "same problem here."

I just tried Startpage and DDG - both worked.
The exit node chosen (by TBB) was 171.25.193.131
The TBB version is
tor-browser-gnu-linux-x86_64-2.3.25-11-dev-en-US.tar.gz
It isnt prompting me to get a newer one, so i havent.

Should this be handled via trac?
I see a few tickets relating to Startpage, but nothing that says it isnt
responding.  9186, 9117, 9101, 7258 8839(dup?).