Re: [tor-talk] still unable to reach StartPage or Ixquick

On Mon, Oct 07, 2013 at 05:18:17PM -0500, Joe Btfsplk wrote:
Haven't been able to reach StartPage or Ixquick sites or do search
for a week or more, in TBB 2.3.25-12.  Can't even reach their home
pages through another search engine, like Google or Yahoo.

** Are others able to access these 2 search engines in the *same TBB
version* as I'm using?  If so, maybe I need to re-extract the TBB
files & start over.

TBB has been closed / restarted many times since problem began.