Re: Like to run TOR-Node

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2007, 15:36 +0200 schrieb Benjamin Schieder:

> You're the law student, you tell us :-)

Well no, im just a student, now a lawyer ;-)
Thats why I sent this mail to ask for experiences.

> But I agree that it can be extended to Tor/Open Proxies, even 'knowingly'
> running vulnerable software that allows people to send spam over your
> SMTP server. Basically, it can be extended to say: You may not have any
> service running on your server.
> And that's where I think the argumentation is void.

Of course, you are right in that case. But otherwise: Do you really
believe they are writing this for people who let other anonymous people
use there shell? I have a little doubt ...

> In the end, it's a matter of interpretion.

Of course, that will probably be my job the rest of my live ;-)

Thanks,
Ricky.
--
"Falls Freiheit überhaupt etwas bedeutet, dann bedeutet sie das Recht
darauf, den Leuten das zu sagen, was sie nicht hören wollen."

GPG-Fingerprint: 10D6 7B8F 1F7C 7CB1 2C4E 930E AFD2 FDF3 A10B D302
GPG-Key-ID: AFD2FDF3A10BD302
http://www.lawlita.com/pgp-schluessel/