Re: [tor-talk] Almost anon real time chat

On Mon, 2012-09-10 at 12:16 +0200, antispam06@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Pidgin is one. But I have read about it having leaks, thus the removal
> from the TBB.

What leaks does Pidgin have? I've configured it to connect to hidden
services before, so it can't have DNS leaks, can it?

Tor used to support a Tor IM Bundle with Pidgin, but the whole thing was
dropped due to lack of interest IIRC -- Pidgin wasn't pulled from the
TBB due to insecurity. (I'm not very confident in my knowledge here, so
if someone could confirm/deny this it'd help everyone).

--
Sent from Ubuntu