Re: [tor-talk] development interests

Eugen, thanks for the info.

Upgrading to Leopard (10.5) has always been an option for myself, but I
invariably find, with minor work, upgrading is never required -- and yes,
IMHO, I have never been insecure or threatened in any IT way.

I remember as a programmer that using the latest OS or s/w was always
easier, and, thus, it is easy to indirectly support the consumerist-IT
mentality of upgrade, newer is better, more righteous, etc.

I imagine, like "homebrew" (mainly for PPC), I would like to eventually
set-up a web-site,  or sourceforge presence, for *Luddite* like myself ;)

Cheers