Re: random thoughts

Josh Steiner wrote:

> Now that I know where the web pages are again, who is keeping them up to
> date? I just noticed that the mailing list info is still pointing to
> penguinplay.ml.org.  Also, any idea when the team lists will be back up?

Hum, I'm afraid it's me :-)
I'm currently the only one who have read/write access to the CVS
repository,
which hosts the Web pages and all the stuff that we had before. But I
didn't
update them yet (I hope they will be really updated when our Webmaster
gets is
CVS account again). It's taking so long because I'm waiting important
data from
the old penguinplay.ml.org server (the CVS accounts are the most
important I
guess ;), but also the up-to-date list subscribers).

So when everything will be completely transfered (I don't know why
Gerhard is so long :( ),
all will run fine and faster than ever ! :)

          Stephane Peter - ESSI
      French Computer Engineering Student
    e-mail: Stephane.Peter@linux-france.com
    WWW page:   http://www.essi.fr/~speter/
 linux linux linux linux linux linux linux linux
.