Re: IRC meeting (was: Game developer tools...)

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> What size do you think that event should have?
> Simple meeting (announcement on PPlay list only) or
> The-Event-That-Started-All (annoucement on c.o.l.a, the game programming
> newsgroups, slashdot and sent to the major gamedev companies) ?

In my opinion we should have a PPlay list only one first, and a
larger meetingshould be an agenda item.  I really don't think we should have a big
press conference
and find we have nothing to say.

So lets start an agenda:
    1)  Larger meeting.
    2)  Existing, available tools.
    3)  Is the sound team still alive?  (well, is it?)
  whate else?