Re: [Req #1881] PPlay CVS ???

Karsten Thygesen wrote:

>Christian> When trying to check something into PenguinPlay CVS I get
>Christian> an "error closing lock file ... : No space left on device"
>
>Christian> What's up???
>
>Full disk (as you properly guessed). We have 63GB more on the new
>server which will replace the current one, but the new server is
>defect and we are awaiting a new machine, so we will enhance diskspace
>and cpu power significant in ~4 weeks.
>
>There is more room now, so CVS should be running again.
>
>Karsten

Thanks. BTW - is it possible to mirror the complete repository (just in
case, you know...) ?

You should check the cvs setup - it's possible that my commit attempts left
some dangling lockfiles (penguinplay/configure,
penguinplay/config.h and penguinplay/Documentation/PenguinFile/*)

To the PPlay list: That means my changes are now coming in.

Cu
	Christian
--

DOSSHELL? Of course DOS is hell.