Re: [pygame] simple strategygame

hi

is there any plan to make pyUI crossplatform? I mean for Linux and OSX.
At the moment is only for windows as far as I remember. It would be great to have a crossplatform GUI for pygame...

Ludek Smid wrote:
Bo Jangeborg wrote:

I'm now in the process of converting it to pygame. The first thing I'm doing is
writing a GUI that hopefully will be suited for strategy games. I have only
been at it for a couple of weeks so there isn't much to see yet but if your interested
we could colaborate on writing the GUI. I will release the GUI for free
later, LGPL style probably.

Well, maybe you can try Pygame.UI. It's library that's currenly being separated from one strategy game coded in Pygame. If you are willing to help us with development of this library, you'll be welcome.

Read-only SVN repository is at:

https://quest:quest@ospace.net:9443/svn/ospace/pygame.ui/trunk/

Ludek