Re: [pygame] Is there an InputBox function in pygame/python?

D. Hartley wrote:

One question: what is K_AT? and will K_a and K_z allow the capital letters too?

And I would love to see what you come up with for a field class if you
eventually decide to make one, but please dont feel urged to do it on
my account. I have something that works at the moment and that's good
enough for me at this point :) I really appreciate your willingness to
do it, however! This has been such a helpful list.

Thanks again,
Denise

K_AT is the event.key for the '@' - sign. It's an example on how to enable further keys.

K_a and K_z will work for capitals, too. the code checks if shift is pressed and will convert the lowercase letter into a capital.

The event.key is the same for lower- and uppercase letters.

Happy Hacking

   Daniel