Re: [pygame] Semi-Neophyte requires jerky animation assistance

I actually saw this with Frantic (dave mikesell's game) when I ran it
when I had a bunch of other applications running - I narrowed it down
to being disk IO streaming the music in (I used filemon from
sysinternals to watch what the program was doing, and saw that it was

here is a link to filemon:
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Filemon.html

... usually disk IO is what can make things take long pauses like
that, and disk IO uually kills real time games. Always watch that disk
drive light if you can when things are running poorly