Re: [pygame] Re: Wing IDE

hmm...
Now that you mention it, I realize I've always debugged my pygame
stuff  windowed, or on seperate monitors on a dual monitor system...

even at work with our C++ games (directX) in visual studio, we can't
really debug fullscreen games on a single monitor because the game
stays above the IDE... it's never that the system hangs, just that you
can't see that you are debugging and the fullscreen app can't respond.
it even stays above the task manager when ctrl-alt-del

I wonder if the full-screen debug hang thing is the same with pygame -
maybe you can just continue past the breakpoint... or maybe there is a
hot key to terminate the app?