Re: [pygame] Re: Wing IDE

Dumb question - should these debuggers be able to work running a
fullscreen pygame app?   I downloaded Eclipse/PyDev and it hung as well,
and then it occurred to me that I should probably be running my game in
windowed mode.   I switched it and the Eclipse debugger hit the
breakpoint.   Unfortunately, I had already uninstalled Wing and Komodo
so I couldn't retest there, and I've not got PyDev configured
acceptably.

Off topic, Eclipse's "refactoring" feature is very nice and might be the
one that pushes it over the top for me.