Re: [pygame] Semi-Neophyte requires jerky animation assistance

seems like time to debug it a bit - if you timed various portions of
your loop (including clock.tick()) and printed out timings when they
exceed 1/30th of a second, it could tell you where in your code it's
happening. If it's in a different section of code every time, it's
likely an interrputing/asynchronous process or maybe something machine
wide even

...If you'd be willing to post the code & data necessary to run your
program (or at least a subset that demonstrates the problem), I'd be
willing to run it on my machine to see if I see the same effect, and
take a quick look at figuring it out