Re: [pygame] Path finding demo, now with more fugu

Hm, haven't thaught about this too much and always did my own "busy wait" and a fixed frame rate (of course game adjusts to slower fps).

Would someone care show pseudo code for decoupled update/draw and non-busy wait stuff? Or maybe a real game and point me to the relevant sections?

Seems this is the way to go...