Re: [pygame] Re: 100% CPU

Brian Fisher said:
> I know you are not advocating idiocy, and I'm sorry if I was a bit
> rude. I do think you are making very valid points, I just didn't want
> the idea that using less cpu is good to be lost.

Thanks - I probably was getting a little touchy, myself, in my frustration
- I guess I wasn't as clear as I should have been, or as I thought I was,
so my apologies, as well.

Ethan made the comment saying that busy waiting is worse than being idle,
and I think that this is exactly right. Sorry if my arguing for using the
CPU to capacity was confused for supporting busy waits.

-Dave LeCompte