Re: [pygame] full keyboard control

I've read these arguments elsewhere and fully agree with them, except
in this case. What I'm making is a program for my 1 year-old daughter
to bang on the keyboard and hear cool sounds and see colors change on
the screen. So I suppose ctrl-alt-delete isn't a big worry but the
windows key definitely is! And even alt-tab would be possible for her
to hit. The only option I've found so far is a registry hack and I
haven't tested it out yet. Does anyone know if there are any options
in pygame or SDL for disabling the windows key(s)?

I should have said what I was doing in my original email. Sorry.

Thanks,
-Brian