Re: [pygame] full keyboard control

Disabling the special keys on the operating-system level is going to be
much easier than disabling them on a pygame/SDL level.

What you are trying to do is fairly common, you are trying to create a
"Kiosk" application.

Since you have a registry hack, I suggest that  you write two .reg
files, one that disables the keys and another that enables the keys.

Run your daughter's game with a batch file that first imports the .reg
file into the registry, and then launches the pygame application.

Run a batch file in your startup that imports the other .reg file, so
that your special keys work again after a reboot.

---
James