Re: [pygame] full keyboard control

I just tested the registry hacks that google found me and they both
require rebooting. (NoWinKeys and Scancode Map hacks)
I have found a freeware program called WinKey Killer that you can
configure to lock out certain keys (including ctrl-alt-del oddly
enough). Which I could run from a batch file if nothing else.
However the pyhook library looks exactly like what I was looking for.
I will dig into it a bit and see if it will do the trick.
Thanks all, I'll report back on what I find.
-Brian

--
Brian Davis
intrepidhero@xxxxxxxxx