Re: [pygame] full keyboard control

Haha! Of course your theory does not take into account the proximity
of the keys to each other. I tried the empirical method and she found
key combinations in firefox I didn't even know existed. Young children
have a deviousness far beyond your average monkey.

Anyway the pyHook library worked pretty good for me. I had to upgrade
to pygame 1.8 because the 1.6 version I had would ignore the my
keyboard hooks after loading the pygame window. After that it works
like a charm!
-Brian