Re: [pygame] full keyboard control

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Brian Davis <intrepidhero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Haha! Of course your theory does not take into account the proximity
of the keys to each other.
I was wondering how much of a difference that would make.
I tried the empirical method and she found
key combinations in firefox I didn't even know existed.
heh heh
Young children
have a deviousness far beyond your average monkey.
I believe it; I know.
Anyway the pyHook library worked pretty good for me.
Great!
I had to upgrade to pygame 1.8 because the 1.6 version I had would ignore the my
keyboard hooks after loading the pygame window.
You should have done so anyway.
After that it works like a charm!
Glad to hear it.
-Brian