Re: beginning GSOC preparations: was Re: [pygame] Thank You

hi,

try this:
http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/pygame_mingw32_compile_pack.zip

They are the installers for mingw stuff I last installed on my windows machine to compile pygame.  Other people have used those to successfully compile it too... so it should work.

Also, if you get the dependency sources that Lenard collected on his page in one bundle:
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/Pygame-1.9.0-deps-src.zip

I think the directory structure matters too:

# directory with all the source deps in it:
pygame/

# the trunk is here:
pygame/PyGame/

cu,